There are lots of ways you can pay in the money you raised during your SHOOT4PINK event. See below for more details:
- Pay it in at your local bank / building society or via on-line banking. The Pink Ribbon Foundation bank account details are:
Account Name: Pink Ribbon Foundation
Bank: Natwest Bromley Branch
Sort Code: 60-04-02
Be sure to email us with the amount raised and any event photos that you are happy for us to use, along with your name and address so that we can send you a thank you letter and certificate.
- Send your donation by post – along with your sponsorship form. Please make cheques payable to the ‘Pink Ribbon Foundation’ and make sure to include your name and address so that we can send you a thank you letter and certificate. Post to:
The Pink Ribbon Foundation
5 Morley Close
- Make a donation on-line using PayPal
- Set up a Just Giving page and send the link to all of your friends, family or colleagues to make it quick and easy to collect your SHOOT4PINK donations.
Don’t forget to add photos and tell people all about your SHOOT4PINK event. Using Just Giving also increases your donation to the Pink Ribbon Foundation by 25% with Gift Aid, so even more many can support our work.
If you’ve got any questions relating to your donation, please call us on 01689 858 877.
Once your donation has been processed you will not be able to claim a refund or cancel your donation.
If you would like to further support the work of the Foundation, then why not set up a monthly direct debit or standing order, or text to make a one off donation
- Set up a direct debit / standing order using the bank details above
- Text PINK33 followed by the amount to 70070 – e.g. to donate £10 to the Pink Ribbon Foundation text: PINK33 £10
If you would like to discuss Payroll giving or a gift to the Pink Ribbon Foundation in your will, please call us on 01689 858 877.
For more fundraising ideas, please go to our website: pinkribbonfoundation.org.uk